We are seeking a qualified candidate to help with software development for an inventory management software that will ultimately need to integrate with any number of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and an unknown number of ERP system components. As such, the successful candidate will have strong knowledge of the core functionality and technical aspects of ERP system integration with 3rd party applications. The ERP system module knowledge must include inventory management, work order generation, all Financial related functions to purchasing, AP/AR, GL setup and reporting. The candidate will be required to provide the functional and/or technical direction and leadership necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project, including architecting solutions, creating prototypes, implementing solutions, integrating systems, documentation, training and managing functional staff on a project basis.
- Coordinate the analysis/evaluation, formulation and integration of the ERP integration project initiatives and scope.
- Facilitate execution and implementation of approved project initiatives.
- Liaise with clients on ERP integration requirements.
- Gather and analyze business requirements, objectives and provide recommendations.
- Develop functional and/or technical design specifications based on company needs and requirements.
- Provide practical knowledge of functional and /or technical design alternatives and the implications of each approach, with heavy participation in the software design and development cycle.
- Configure and document module functions and features.
- Conduct unit and system tests, monitor test results, identify appropriate issues and take corrective action.
- Prepare and deliver activity and progress reports as required.
- Perform end user training and documentation.
- Manage functional resources, cost estimates, development and maintenance of project schedules.
Skills and Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 10 years of experience supporting or implementing large-scale software (ERP) applications.
- Understanding of ERP software implementation project life cycles and methodologies.
- Project Management experience.
- Strong business acumen.
- In-depth understanding of financial systems and reporting requirements.
- Experience with SQL, SSRS, SSIS and MS SQL Server including database administration.
- Proactive, quality oriented, with demonstrated leadership and team-building skills.
- Proven experience in developing project work plans.
- Excellent communication, presentation, planning and documentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Significant experience with either Dynamics AX, Oracle or SAP
SHYFTinc offers competitive pay and excellent benefits. We invite applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace. SHYFTinc offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout its recruitment processes. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process or require an accessible version of this job posting, please email Human Resources at email@example.com.
All responses are appreciated and will be handled with strict confidence. Please be advised that only those applicants who are selected for interviews will be contacted.