The Sales Executive is accountable for leading the sales and marketing efforts across the company in order to achieve our growth objectives. Reporting to the SHYFTinc President, this role requires a person with 5+ years of experience in mining supply chain or value chain management and an automation or industrial engineering background, with strong leadership skills, a track record of success in business development, and a solid understanding of the sales process for software, hardware and engineering solutions in industrial markets. In addition to a competitive salary, this position also offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- Participate in the development and execution of sales strategies and programs designed to meet and exceed established sales, profitability, and market share targets within the assigned region.
- Serve as the lead representative to the customer and direct ongoing sales and post-sales support.
- Lead all activities involved with the sales cycle – from bid/quote to delivery ensuring that commitments to the customer are clearly understood and achieved.
- Work with Executives and Division Managers to set and deliver annual revenue targets.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting, including the analysis of market changes and trends and competitive information, data for analysis and visitation reports.
- Lead the process to forecast and deliver revenue across the company using a visible and measurable sales progress process.
- Ensure CRM data bases are up to date with customer relationship management and new business development efforts.
- Acquire new clients in new target segments by identifying, qualifying, and ultimately delivering projects through the proposal and contract stages using solid marketing and relationship building working closely with the technical project delivery teams. Lead, coach and engage others to full capacity.
- Build, prioritize and maintain relationships with key clients.
- Build and maintain network presence in the mining industry through participation in industry events, technical symposiums, and associations.
- Provide direction and leadership in market research, marketing communications strategies and tactics to support business goals and build presence in designated markets.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Personal Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in mining supply chain or value chain management and an automation or industrial engineering background.
- Formal sales or business development training and a solid understanding of the sales process and leading and managing a team-based sales funnel process using a CRM system.
- Track record of success in new business development and customer acquisition.
- Solid foundation of marketing fundamentals including segmentation, positioning, competitive analysis, and communications.
- Excellent (written/oral) communication skills in English and Spanish with strong public presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent organizational, time-management and computer skills.
- Ability to travel globally will be required once it’s safely permitted under the COVID-19 restrictions with upwards to 40% travel could be expected.
SHYFTinc offers competitive pay and excellent benefits. We invite applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace. SHYFTinc offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout its recruitment processes. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process or require an accessible version of this job posting, please email Human Resources at email@example.com.
All responses are appreciated and will be handled with strict confidence. Please be advised that only those applicants who are selected for interviews will be contacted.